Head: Mariya E. Mikhailova
PhD (Biology), Associate Professor
Key directions of scientific research:
- Search for molecular-genetic markers of economically valuable traits and the development of methods allowing the identification of the hidden carriers of hereditary animal diseases;
- Genetic diversity study of agricultural and wild animals based on molecular methods;
- Detection of genetic causes of hereditary defects of the cardiovascular system and atopic human diseases;
- Advancing biotechnology and applying molecular-genetic methods to study hydrobionts in natural biotopes and aquaculture.
- Sheiko, R. I., Sheiko, I. P. Use of DNA technology methods in improving the productive qualities of farm animals // Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. – 2013. – Vol. 57, No. 6: November-December. – P. 118–123.
- Mikhailova M., Voytyukhovskaya Y., Kireyeva A. Assessment of the genetic structure of European BISON (Bison bonasus L.) from Bialovieza by single nucleotide substitutions of DRB3 and DQB genes of major histocompatibility complex / Zubr i jego ochrona. Biuletyn. European Bison Conservation Newsletter (Redactor: Wanda Olech). – Warszawa, 2015. – Vol. 8. – P. 15–25.
- Romanishko, E. L., Mikhailova, M. E. Development of genotyping systems to identify SNP in 7-G162C and in3-G3072A in the IGF2 gene, which are used as meat production markers in pig breeding // Genetics & Animal Breeding. – 2015. – No. 4. – P. 23–26.
- Mikhailova, M. E., Kireyeva, A. I., Romanishko, E. L. Brachyspina – hereditary anomaly that reduces the cattle fecundity // Proceedings “Factors of organism experimental evolution”, Ukrainian Association of Geneticists and Breeders named after M.I. Vavilov. 2018 – Vol. 22. – P. 149–152.
- Chakova, N. N., Niyazova, S. S., Komissarova, S. M. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: clinical genetic diagnosis and family screening // Medical News. – 2017. – No. 1. – P. 14–18.
- Charron P., Elliott, P. M., Gimeno, J. R., … Chakova, N. N., Niyazova, S. S., …The Cardiomyopathy Registry of the EUR Observational Research Programme of the European Society of Cardiology: baseline data and contemporary management of adult patients with cardiomyopathies // Eur Heart J. 2018. – Vol. 39, № 20. – P. 1784–1793.
- Slukvin, А. М., Metalnikova, K. V., Kostousov, V. G., Koneva, О. Yu., Rovba, Е. А. The first experiment to obtain sex reversed rainbow trout in RAS conditions in the Republic of Belarus // Recirculation technologies in indoor and outdoor systems. Handbook. – Szarvas: HAKI, 2013. – P. 49–77.
- Dromashko S., Koneva Yu., Rovba E. Genotyping of carp species Cyprinus carpio L. of Belarusian breeding. – Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. 2017. – 100 p.