Head: Nadezhda Ryabokon
Key directions of scientific research:
- Molecular-genetic bases of the integrity and stability of human and animal genomes in the norm under the influence of environmental factors and in pathological states;
- Genome stability and variability; antimutagenesis as an important way to maintain the genome integrity, stimulate the viability and productivity of animals, reduce a risk of common and oncological human morbidity;
- Improving of diagnostics, a prognosis and therapeutic approaches based on the study of a genetic predisposition and molecular pathways of the pathogenesis of multifactorial diseases;
- Oncogenomics: a complex analysis of mutation and epigenetic variability of malignant tumors.
- Savina, N. V., Smal, M. P., Kuzhir, T. D., Ershova-Pavlova A. A., Goncharova, R. I. DNA-damage response associated with occupational exposure, age and chronic inflammation in workers in the automotive industry // Mutation Research. – 2012. – Vol. 748, N 1–2. – P. 21–28.
- Hisar O., Yanik T., Kocaman, E. M., Arslan M., Slukvin A., Goncharova R. Effects of diludine supplementation on growth performance, liver antioxidant enzyme activities and muscular trace elements of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) juveniles at the low water temperature // Aquaculture Nutrition. – 2012. – Vol. 18. – P. 211–219.
- Ramaniuk, V. P., Nikitchenko, N. V., Savina, N. V., Kuzhir, T. D., Rolevich, A. I., Krasny, S. A., Sushinsky, V. E., Goncharova, R. I. Polymorphism of DNA repair genes OGG1, XRCC1, XPD, and ERCC6 in bladder cancer in Belarus // Biomarkers. – 2014. – Vol. 19, N 6. – P. 509–516.
- Smal, M P., Rolevich, A. I., Polyakov, S. L., Krasny, S. A., Goncharova, R. I. FGFR3 and TP53 mutations in a prospective cohort of Belarusian bladder cancer patients // Experimental Oncology. – 2014. – Vol. 36, No. 4. – P. 1–6.
- Smal, M. P., Rolevich, A. I., Nabebina, T. I., Krasny, S. A., Goncharova, R. I. Mutations of the TP53 gene and their prognostic significance in bladder cancer // Molecular Medicine. – 2015. – N 6. – P. 26–32.
- Savina, N. V., Nikitchenko, N. V., Kuzhir, T. D., Rolevich, A. I., Krasny, S. A., Goncharova, R. I. The cellular response to oxidatively induced DNA damage and polymorphism of some DNA repair genes associated with clinicopathological features of bladder cancer // Oxid Med Cell Longev. – 2016. – 2016:5710403. doi: 10.1155/2016/5710403 (IF 2015/2016 = 5.02).
- Savina N., Nikitchenko N., Kuzhir T., Rolevich A., Krasny S., Goncharova R. The Involvement of ERCC2/XPD and ERCC6/CSB Wild Type Alleles in Protection against Aging and Cancer // Curr Aging Sci. 2018 – Vol. 11, N 1. – P. 45–54. doi: 10.2174/1874609810666170707101548.
- Genomic instability and DNA repair disruption as hereditary and somatic pathology factors of a human / R. I. Goncharova, T. D. Kuzhir, N. V. Savina, N. V. Nikitchenko; under the general editorship of R. I. Goncharova. – Minsk: Bel. Navuka., 2015. – 282 p.