Head: Rosa I. Goncharova
Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor
e-mail: R.I. Goncharova@igc.by
Key directions of scientific research:
- molecular genetic bases for integrity and stability of human and animal genomes in the norm under the influence of environmental factors and in pathological states;
- stability and variability of the genome; antimutagenesis as an important way to maintain the genome integrity, stimulate vitality and productivity of animals, reduce a risk of common and oncological human morbidity;
- improve a diagnosis, a prognosis and therapeutic approaches based on the study of genetic predisposition and molecular pathways of multifactorial diseases’ pathogenesis;
- Oncogenomics: complex analysis of mutation and epigenetic variability of malignant tumors.
- V. Savina, M.P. Smal, T.D. Kuzhir, T.M. Egorova, O.M. Khurs, A.D. Polityko, R.I. Goncharova. Biomarkers for genome instability in some genetic disorders: a pilot study // Biomarkers. – 2012. – Vol. 17, No. 3. – P. 201–208.
- V. Savina, M.P. Smal, T.D. Kuzhir, A.A. Ershova-Pavlova, R.I. Goncharova. DNA-damage response associated with occupational exposure, age and chronic inflammation in workers in the automotive industry // Mutation Research. – 2012. – Vol. 748, No. 1–2. – P.21–28.
- Hisar, T. Yanik, E.M. Kocaman, M. Arslan, A. Slukvin, R. Goncharova. Effects of diludine supplementation on growth performance, liver antioxidant enzyme activities and muscular trace elements of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) juveniles at a low water temperature // Aquaculture Nutrition. – 2012. – Vol. 18. – P. 211–219.
- P. Ramaniuk, N.V. Nikitchenko, N.V. Savina, T.D. Kuzhir, A.I. Rolevich, S.A.Krasny, V.E. Sushinsky, R.I. Goncharova. Polymorphism of DNA repair genes OGG1, XRCC1, XPD, and ERCC6 in bladder cancer in Belarus // Biomarkers. – 2014. –Vol. 19, N 6. – P. 509–516.
- P. Smal, A.I. Rolevich, S.L. Polyakov, S.A. Krasny, R.I. Goncharova. FGFR3 and TP53 mutations in a prospective cohort of Belarusian bladder cancer patients // Experimental Oncology. – 2014 – Vol. 36, No. 4. – P. 1–6.
- P. Smal, A.I. Rolevich, T.I. Nabebina, S.A. Krasny, R.I. Goncharova. The Opposite Association of HRAS and KRAS Mutations with Clinical Variables of Bladder Cancer // Russian Journal of Genetics: Applied Research. – 2016. – Vol. 6. No. 5. – P. 613–621.
- V. Savina, N.V. Nikitchenko, T.D. Kuzhir, A.I. Rolevich, S.A. Krasny, R.I. Goncharova. The cellular response to oxidatively induced DNA damage and polymorphism of some DNA repair genes associated with clinicopathological features of bladder cancer // Oxid Med Cell Longev.– 2016. – 2016:5710403. – doi: 10.1155/2016/5710403 (IF 2015/2016 = 5.02).
- Genomic instability and DNA repair disruption as hereditary and somatic pathology factors of a human / R.I. Goncharova, T.D. Kuzhir, N.V. Savina, N.V. Nikitchenko; under the general editorship of R.I. Goncharova. – Minsk: Bel. navuka, 2015