Head: Mariya E. Mikhailova
PhD in Biological Sciences
Key directions of scientific research:
- search for molecular genetic markers of agronomic characters of farm animals;
- development of methods to identify hidden carriers of hereditary diseases of animals;
- examination of genetic diversity of wild animals on the basis of molecular methods.
- M. Mikhailova, Y. Voytyukhovskaya, A. Kireyeva. Assessment of the genetic structure of European BISON (Bison bonasus L.) from Bialovieza by single nucleotide substitutions of DRB3 and DQB genes of major histocompatibility complex / Zubr i jego ochrona. Biuletyn. European Bison Conservation Newsletter (Redactor (?) Wanda Olech). – Warszawa, 2015. – Vol. 8. – P. 15–25.
- M. Mikhailova. DNA-technology for identification of genetic defect in Holstein cattle, determining Brachyspina syndrome (BY): Methodological guidelines / M. Mikhailova, A. Kireeva, A. Romanishko; the Institute of Genetics and Cytology, NAS of Belarus. – Minsk, 2016. – 8 p.
- M. Mikhailova. DNA-technology for the detection of a single nucleotide polymorphism A3072G in an insulin-like growth factor gene (IGF2), inton 3 in pigs (Sus scrofa) by a sequencing method: Methodological guidelines / M. Mikhailova, A. Kireyeva, A. Romanishko; the Institute of Genetics and Cytology, NAS of Belarus. – Minsk, 2016. – 14 p.
- M. Mikhailova, Y. Voityukhovskaya. Assessment of the genetic structure of the Bialowieza bison (Bison bonasus L.) by single nucleotide substitutions of DRB3 and DQB genes of major histocompatibility complex // Molecular and Applied Genetics: proceedings. –Vol. 18. – Minsk, 2014. – P. 70–76.
- M. Mikhailova, A. Kireeva, E. Belaya. DNA-technology for the detection of Complex Vertebral Malformation (CVM) and Bovine Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency (BLAD) in cattle by multiplex real-time PCR: Methodological guidelines / the Institute of Genetics and Cytology, NAS of Belarus. – Minsk: Pravo & Ekonomika, 2014. – 10 p.
- E. Belaya, M. Mikhailova Evaluation of the polymorphic gene association of somatotrophic cascade with the level of productivity in cattle / Vestsi, NAS of Belarus. – 2014. – No. 4. – P. 36–41.
- M. Mikhailova, E. Romanishko. Evaluation of polymorphism of estrogen receptor gene ESR1-PVUII in pigs by the PCR-RFLP method and by the HRM-analysis technology // Abstracts of NAS of Belarus. – 2014. – Vol. 58. – P. 91–95.
- M. Mikhailova, Y. Medvedeva Comparison of allele frequencies of microsatellite loci of Belarusian and Polish populations of the European bison (Bison bonasus) / Vestsi, NAS of Belarus. – No. 2. – 2013. – P. 47–52.