Head: Sergei E. Dromashko
Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor
Key directions of scientific research:
- mathematic modelling of genetic processes, building up information resources on this issue;
- development and use of computer video microscopy methods for live somatic cells; the development of cell technologies for medicine, agriculture and environmental protection;
- investigation of molecular genetic bases for predisposition to multifactorial diseases (lung cancer, bronchial asthma, hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathy);
- development, improvement and practical application of biotechnologies and molecular genetic methods for the study of hydrobionts in the natural biotope and aquaculture.
- Hisar, T. Yanik, E. Kocaman, M. Arslan, A. Slukvin, R. Goncharova. Effects of diludine supplementation on growth performance, liver antioxidant enzyme activities and muscular trace elements of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) juveniles at a low water temperature // Aquaculture Nutrition. – 2011. – Vol. 18, Issue 2. – P. 211–219.
- Dromashko, O. Koneva. Molecular genetic investigation of glutathione S-transferase (GST) genes in species of carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) in Belarus breeding // Abstracts of NAS of Belarus. – 2012. – Vol. 56, No. 3. – P. 97–103.
- Koneva. Genetic evaluation of Lymnaea stagnalis mollusca populations from regions with different anthropogenic load as a first step in genetic monitoring // Ecological Genetics. – 2012. – Vol. 10, № 2. – P. 20–30 (translated into English: Russian Journal of Genetics: applied research. – 2013. – Vol. 3, No. 5. – P. 361–370).
- Komissarova, N. Chakova, S. Niyazova, S. Kazakov, E. Zhukova, A. Aleksandrov, O. Glotov, A. Glotov. Peculiarities of clinical manifestations of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in patients with various mutations in sarcomere genes // Russian Journal of Cardiology. – 2016. – No. 1 (129). – P. 20–25.
- Sheiko, O. Kvitko, I. Koneva, N. Balashenko, S. Dromashko. Video microscopy of in vitro living cells by use of videocomplex TSITOMIR. Methodological guidelines. – Minsk: Polikraft, 2014. – 46 p.
- Sergei E. Dromashko. Essays on Bioinformatics. – Minsk: Bel. navuka, 2009. – 400 p.
- Dromashko. Mathematic modelling of bacterial conjugation. From modelling of recombination in Escherichia coli to the hypothesis of complete transfer of a donor chromosome. – Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2015. – 124 p.