Head: Valentina A. Lemesh
PhD in Biological Sciences, Associate Professor
Key directions of scientific research:
- investigation of molecular genetic mechanisms of plant adaptation to abiotic and biotic stress;
- elaboration of technologies for the development of transgenic plants;
- development of molecular assessment methods for plant genetic resources;
- genetics of experimental plant morphogenesis, elaboration of effective biotechnologies for the development of economically valuable plants;
- verification of origin (pedigree), species and breed belonging of animals including fish; identification and certification of plants on the basis of DNA-typing.
- Mozgova, O.Zaitseva, V. Lemesh. Structural Changes in Chloroplast Genome Accompanying Albinism in Anther Culture of Wheat and Triticale // Cereal Research Communication. – 2012. – Vol. 40, No. 4. – Р. 467–475.
- Buloichik, T. Dolmatovich, V. Borzyak, E. Voluyevich. Molecular identification and resistance genes effectiveness. Lr26/Pm8 in varieties of soft wheat. (Triticum aestivumL.) // Vestsi, NAS of Belarus. Edition: Biological Sciences. – 2014. – No. 2. – P. 60–63.
- Amosova, L. Zemtsova, Z. Grushetskaya, T. Samatadze, G. Mozgova, J. Piliuk, V. Volovik, N. Melnikova, A. Zelenin, V. Lemesh, O. Muravenko. Intraspecific chromosomal and genetic polymorphism in Brassica napusL. detected by cytogenetic and molecular markers // Journal of Genetics. – 2014. – Vol. 93, No. 1. – P. 133–143.
- Retrotransposon-based Molecular Markers for Analysis of Genetic Diversity within the Genus Linum / Melnikova, E. Guzenko, V. Lemesh [et al.] // BioMed Research International. – Vol. 2014. – 14 p. – ID 231589.
- Lemesh, T. Samatadze, E. Guzenko, E. Zheleznyakova, A. Amosova, A. Zelenin, O. Muravenko. Development and reproduction characteristics of transgenic plants of fiber flax // Ontogenesis. – 2014. – Vol. 45, No.6. – P. 406–411.
- Zaitseva. Allelic composition of Vrn-A1, Vrn-B1, Vrn-B3 genes in doubled haploid lines of hexaploid triticale / O. Zaitseva, V. Lemesh // Genetics. – 2015. – Vol. 51, No.7. – P. 766–774.
- Titok, V. Lemesh, S. Yurenkova, L. Khotyleva Genetics, physiology and biochemistry of flax/ Under the general editorship of L. Khotyleva. – Minsk: Bel. navuka, 2010.– 220 p.